Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hi guys plz help me out im married with 5 year old son.me and my wife we dont understand each other.?

We married for the last 6 yrs still I think she don't understand me or may b she don't want to understand me.I try so many times to sort out our problem but still the same.well I drive truck when ever I came home after 5 or 6 days she don't care abt me she don't even ask for glass of water I did so many things for her wht ever she want I do tht but still she don't care I'm so unhappy everyday I can't even focus my work at all well but I really love my son a lot n I don't wanna loose my son but now I don't wanna live with my wife at all I really hate her now.well guys don't think I'm in love with someone thts why I m saying tht well I don't wanna merry in my future and I'm not in love at all. I tried so many thing tht our relation go smooth she she never understand me plz help me out I'm really getting sick day by day I want divorse from her I don't wanna live with her plz wht I can do help me out please

No comments:

Post a Comment